A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
As seen in Pixel Puzzle Makeout League!
Pixel Proof helps you make amazing pixel art and game sprites. The interface is clean and customizable, leaving your workflow smooth and focused. Included are specialized tools that you can't find anywhere else and Twitter integration so you can easily share your work.
- Draw single-pixel-thick lines and curves
- Instantly add an outline around your sprite
- Apply shading or hue shift to make an ice/stone/poison version of your sprite
- Powerful transparency manipulation tools
- Twitter integration lets you tweet in-progress or finished art for your friends to see
- Customize the toolbar and the quick palette bar so extra tools, options, and panels stay out of your way.
- Draw isometric shapes quickly
- Unlimited animation with .GIF import/export
- Open a Reference Window to refer to another image as you work.
- Save and load custom palettes
- Free and full-featured Pirate Edition - Buy the Honest Edition when you decide you like it or want to support us!
Pixel Proof is in development and can use your input! If you do try it out, please send us an email and we can discuss any thoughts you have. We want to tailor it to real pixeling use-cases.
New in version 0.5.2:
* Hotkey customization screen
* Denoise tool, which changes values within a color range to match the one you click.
* Made Erase tool incremental
New in version 0.5.1:
* Built-in color picker (no more OS delay, many more options and future expansion possible)
* Added Onion skinning, which can be set up for both the animation and main window
* Added snap modes for Line tool
New in version 0.4.1:
* Supersampling modes for Rotate tool (like RotSprite)
* Added Isobox tool, which draws an isometric box shape. This can make isometric buildings incredibly quick and easy.
* Overhauled floating layer (pasted pixels)
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Pixel Proof 0.5.2 releasedSep 26, 2017